Great news Keystart is increasing the maximum income limits for our low deposit home loan for the second half of the 2019 calendar year. The income limits will increase by $15,000 for singles and couples and by $20,000 for families for first and subsequent homebuyers and are effective from 1 July 2019 to December 31st 2019.
The Main Benefits to a Keystart Home Loan
- 2% Deposit Requirement.
- First Homebuyers may use 1% from their First Home Buyers Grant.
- Funds can be obtained from any source.
- No 3-month genuine savings requirement.
- Significantly less than the minimum bank requirement of 5%.
- No Mortgage Insurance (LMI) Save tens of Thousands.
- No ongoing monthly account keeping fees.
- Reduced payments during the construction period.
- Clients have the option to pay $50 per week during construction.
- First home buyers who build can use the “First Home Buyers Grant” ($10,000) to assist with their settlement agent costs and bank fees.
To find out if you qualify Contact us and one of our consultants will get back to you straight away.
Home Loan Finance
Building your new home is an exciting time; it’s a new start for you and your family. However, when you buy you want to make sure that you buy what you can afford. That’s where we come in; not only will we help you work out what property you can afford, we’ll make sure it suits both your lifestyle and your budget. We can also arrange for you to get the necessary home finance. Contact us to book an appointment or apply here for finance.
How to get finance…. The easy way!
There are many factors that determine the amount of loan that you require:
- The best type of loan to suit your circumstances
- How much should you invest without putting too much pressure on yourself and your lifestyle.
- The size of the deposit you put down
- The value of the house you want to buy
At My Homes WA, we have a construction loan specialist, who will guide you through the finance maze and get you the best available deal on offer; one which suits your circumstances and life choices.
Let us do the running around for you! We have access to over 30 lenders, making sure to get you into your new home sooner, saving you time and money.
It is as simple as a phone call or email; contact us and let us do the hard work for you.
Start Your Home Loan Process
Simply phone us on 9440 9202 or click on the above link to complete this FINANCE HEALTH CHECK before applying for finance.
We will contact you within 24 hours and you will soon be on the path to getting into your new home with My Homes WA.
First Home Finance
The first home owners grant scheme was established in 2000, and has helped thousands of people buy their first home, often when they thought they couldn’t afford it. Why not contact your specialist and see what you qualify for? You never know you might soon be purchasing your first home.
We’ll help you every step of the way making sure you understand the process, and that you make informed decisions that are in your best interests.
Residential construction loans
If you have bought a piece of land and are now going to build your dream home, contact us about a residential construction loan to help you on your way. We’ll find you the most suitable deal on new home construction financing, at the lowest available interest rates.
Benefits of buying your first home
- No more renting – no more landlords.
- It’s yours – do whatever you want with it
- Property is one of the best investments you can make
- Once you’re in the market, it’s easier to upgrade or downscale.
Home Loan Finance
Make your dream of owning a new home a reality with home loan financing from your local specialists. Book an appointment and come speak to one of our consultants. We will explain everything you need to know.
Everything you need to know about residential construction loans and home loan financing
Contact us now to get started.